Practical information & general conditions
Who can book a private tour?
- Tours are open for:
- parties of 2 - 4 people (couples, families, friends, ...).
When can you book a private tour?
- Tours can be scheduled during weekends (on Saturday and on Sunday), during the day.
- The tours can also be booked daily during Belgian school holidays:
- Summer holidays: the first of July 2022 - the 31st of August 2022.
- Autumn break: the 31st of October 2022 - the 6th of November 2022.
- Christmas break: the 26th of December 2022 - the 8th of January 2023.
- Spring break: the 20th of February 2023 - the 26th of February 2023.
- Easter holidays: the 3rd of April 2023 - the 16th of April 2023.
- Summer holidays: the first of July 2023 - the 31st of August 2023.
- Other moments can be scheduled on request. Contact us for further information.
- To obtain the best possible results, we advise you to do the regular (1 h) and royal (2 h) tours in the morning (when it's calmer in the city center).
Which language will be spoken during the private tour?
- Your photographer speaks English, French and Dutch.
What's the aim of Spotting Bruges photo tours?
- The aim of Spotting Bruges is to provide you with an exclusive souvenir of your visit to Bruges, by creating a digital photo story. While walking along with you in the historical city center,
your profesionnal local photographer will take pictures of you at one or several spots. Each spot is carefully selected by the photographer to obtain the best possible images. Due to unforseen
circomstances (such as road works, fire, ...), the spots can be changed in agreement with you.
- While walking in the city, your photographer will also give you some tips about local restaurants, ... .
- The aim is not to give you detailed historical information about the city and its monuments. Such tours are organized by the "Koninklijke gidsenbond Brugge" and by the Ambassadors of Bruges.
What happens with the pictures taken during a tour?
- The pictures taken during the tour will be professionally developed digitally.
- You will receive your pictures within 2 weeks by mail in two sizes:
- resized pictures for use on social media, websites, ...
- full size pictures which can be used for printing.
- The result of the photo shoot will depend on the circumstances in which the pictures are taken. No extreme Photoshop remakes will be done.
- The number of pictures varies according to the chosen tour length.
- Spotting Bruges can use the pictures for commercial activities (website, Facebook, flyers, ...), unless you explicitly state not to do so.
What to do if rain is forecasted?
Contact us at least 24 hours before the start of your private tour. In consultation with your photographer, you can choose to:
- shorten the tour
- reschedule the tour
- cancel your reservation.
What's the cancellation policy?
- You can cancel your reservation free of charge up to 24 hours in advance. Spotting Bruges will fully return the advance you paid.
- If you cancel a tour less than 24 hours before the start, your advance will not be refunded.
- In the exceptional case that your photographer cancels the booked tour, your advance will be returned quickly.
What happens with the personal data you give to Spotting Bruges?
won't transfer your personal data (such as: name, e-mail,...) to third parties.